Call for paper
The scientific committee of the HBIM Congress welcomes contributions for oral or poster presentation within the scope of the main subject:
- Mental/Motor Imagery
- Cognition and effort
- Virtual Reality
- Cognition and musculoskeletal injury risk.
- Robotic rehablitation
- Brain traning and evaluation
All of the poster author will have the opportunity to present their works in the « my poster in 180 sec » session.
Abstract submission: Instructions – Format – Timeline
A. General instructions
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail in February 2018
- Presenting authors whose abstract(s) has been accepted must register for the Congress and pay the registration fee by February 2018
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English via e-mail before February 2018
- The total length of the abstract (names, affiliation, text, tables and figures) must not exceed 3 000 characters (including spaces)
B. Abstract content and format
- All abstracts must be typed single-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 11
- Abstract should include the following sections :
- Title : must be short and specific, followed by author’s first name and surname with professional and academic titles, complete address of institution(s) where research work has been conducted and e-mail of the corresponding author.
- Introduction : the first sentence should state the hypothesis, purpose, or Specific objective of the study.
- Materials and Methods : briefly describe the study design, patients or subjects, procedures and measurements
- Results : a summary of the results should be provided with relevant data
- Table/figure : a maximum of 2 tables and 2 figures can be included to illustrate the results
- Conclusion : the abstract should close with a brief concluding statement
- Reference(s) : list first author only followed by et al, then the journal name, volume, page range and year of publication